Job Title: CS Support – Customer Rep
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Customer Service Support Team Lead
Location: Peculiar, MO Plant
This position will be responsible for communicating with our customers and rep agencies regarding order status and assisting the CS Support Team as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Review all orders entered daily approximately 300, communicating with customers on items not in stock and when they can expect them.
- Offer customer alternative product when applicable.
- Provide rep agencies and customers with updates on backorder statuses.
- Assist Team Lead with the daily workload by adapting to the various roles within the department.
- Assist with RMA’s.
- Assist with running the RMA reversal report and processing the reversals.
- Assist with order entry as needed.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Detail oriented and organizational skills.
- Willingness to do repetitive tasks.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Data entry and typing skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team oriented and positive attitude.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Remain in a sitting position and view a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive motion movements using wrists, hands and or fingers.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of customer service principles.
Please submit all resumes with experience and qualifications to email@example.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.