Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Department: Customer Service
Reports To: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Peculiar, MO Plant
Plan, coordinate and control the activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational and operational objectives. The goal is quality products delivered complete and on time through effective communication. Hire, train, motivate and manage staff as it relates to industry, product and system knowledge for sustained profitable growth.
Essential Job Functions
- Interface with shipping on backorders, must ships, make-for items, stocking issues, and RMA’s.
- Track and manage errors in customer service and shipping to continually improve processes and procedures that better serve our customers.
- Oversee backorder process including order fulfillment with alternative SKU numbers.
- Coordinate with accounting on issues that affect the financials, credit issues, order entry, customer setup, returned goods and create reports to manage and analyze these functions.
- Maintaining and managing order entry, and invoicing daily processes.
- Maintain RMA software.
- Create, maintain and manage Complete Vendor Representation (CVR) information for all finished products to provide customers monthly.
- Must be familiar with customers, competition, and plumbing, building practices, terminology and codes.
- Ability to resolve customer service related problems or issues using negotiation skills, analysis, resourcefulness and sound
judgment consistent with company guidelines and procedures.
- Oversee the achievement and maintenance of agreed customer service levels and standards.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Identify and address staff training and coaching needs.
- Analyze phone call and order entry data to determine customer service output.
- Select, guide, train, evaluate and motivate customer service staff.
- Review customer complaints and track customer complaint resolution.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Keep up with industry news.
- Fosters positive working relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of Plumbing Industry.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem analysis and problem solving.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in CRM systems.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of basic telephone technology.
Education and Experience
- Customer Service experience.
- Three years Supervisory experience.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree.
Please submit all resumes with experience and qualifications to email@example.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.