Job Title: Material Handler Assembly/Packaging - 2nd Shift
Reports To: Assembly/Packaging Manager
Location: Peculiar, MO Plant
This position supports the Assembly and Packaging Department by performing material handling duties to maintain proper flow, distribution and accuracy of material and supplies in assigned areas.
Essential Job Functions
- Pick and stage components for manufacturing orders.
- Move completed orders to/from work center to shipping.
- Locate and move new items from receiving to the warehouse.
- Ensures timely processing and accuracy of document transactions.
- Enter inventory transactions into Fourthshift, and communicate with appropriate personnel regarding inventory issues.
- Move heavy material to work centers as needed.
- Track, store and organize parts in Packaging.
- Must comply with company and department rules and procedures.
- Maintain general housekeeping duties within the department.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability follow directions and work harmoniously with supervisors and operators.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in computer systems and technology.
- Positive, self-motivated attitude.
- Efficient in basic math skills and legible penmanship.
- Must observe and follow all safety rules.
- Excellent past attendance record.
- Ability to lift min 50 lbs. with assistance.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Stand-up Forklift experience
Please submit all resumes with experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.