Job Title: Operator-Assembly
Reports To: Assembly Manager
Location: Peculiar, MO Plant
The Packer is responsible for the production and/or packaging of a variety of manufactured products using various types of equipment.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations and sorting.
- Pack, assemble, set-up and run auto baggers.
- Pack product following a specific set of instructions, ensuring accuracy, safety, quality and efficiency.
- Report defective material or questionable conditions to Team Leader or Manager.
- Fill out forms and papers to record measurement, weight and product count.
- Keep track of package materials and communicate with Team Lead or Manager when inventories are low.
- Communicate with Team Lead or Manager if necessary changes need to be made to packing instructions.
- Ensure that area is kept clean and maintained at all times.
- Maintain general housekeeping duties within the department.
- Must comply with company and department rules and procedures.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pull of parts and containers.
- Must be able to endure repetitive motions.
- Good eye and hand coordination.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Basic math skills.
- Skill in organization and attention to detail.
- Team oriented and positive attitude.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing experience
Please submit all resumes with experience and qualifications to email@example.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.