Job Title: Plastics Operator (2nd & 3rd Shift)
Reports To: Plastics Manager and Team Leader
Location: Peculiar, MO Plant
Position is responsible for the set up and operation of machines and inspection, ensuring accuracy and meet productivity standards without compromising safety and quality.
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to read and follow SOP (Standard Operating Procedure).
- Station set-up and tear down.
- Product assembly and packaging as required.
- Quality control inspection, reporting any problems to Team Lead or Management.
- Accurately complete all the necessary paperwork associated with shift production.
- Sorting, when time allows especially on slower paced machines.
- Ensure that area is kept clean and maintained at all times.
- Maintain general housekeeping duties within the department.
- Must comply with company and department rules and procedures.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Fosters positive working relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions and work harmoniously with supervisors and operators.
- Must be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision.
- Good eye and hand coordination.
- Good mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills.
- Must be cautious, concise and detail oriented.
- Basic math skills.
- Must be able to engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pull of parts and containers.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to endure repetitious movement.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
Please submit all resumes with experience and qualifications to email@example.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.