Job Title: Quality Technician - Extrusion 3rd Shift
Reports To: Quality Coordinator
Location: Peculiar, MO
This position assists in supporting and implementing the Company’s quality program, specifically in regards to the Extrusion Department.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform inspections of PEX tubing during the extrusion process.
- Perform spot inspections of PEX tubing after production (post-cure).
- Perform calibrations of Extrusion Department quality tools on a weekly basis.
- Record and maintain inspection data.
- Maintain and file print line samples.
- Assist in Corrective Action or Non-Conformance reporting.
- Perform other PEX tubing related testing, such as burst and gel testing.
- Other special projects as assigned such as shrink studies, stock checks, and non-conformance investigations.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Make recommendations as needed regarding testing equipment and the inspection of products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to use basic quality hand tools such as calipers and micrometers.
- Team oriented and positive attitude.
- Ability to read and understand related product standards and codes.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior quality experience preferred.
- Familiarity with common plumbing products, practices and standards.
Please submit all resumes with experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.