Job Title: Warehouse Forklift Operator 1st & 2nd shift
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Location: Peculiar, MO
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack and count product. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle.
Essential Job Functions
- Safety and efficiently operate manual handling equipment such as Reach Truck and Order Picker.
- Keep preferred locations for product stocked in order to cover all product allocations
- Accurately document inventory movements through use of scanners and/or in written form.
- Verify counts on “adds”.
- Pull parts for manufacturing departments as needed.
- Distribute requested product to shippers.
- Consolidate pallets to efficiently use space in overstock locations.
- Put pallets in correct size bin locations to efficiently use warehouse space.
- Must comply with company and department rules and procedures.
- Maintain general housekeeping duties within the department.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Familiarity with RF scanners
- Excellent communication skills
- Skill in organization and attention to detail
- Team oriented and positive attitude
- Proficiency in computer systems and technology
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Must be able to engage in bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pull of parts and containers
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Narrow Aisle Deep Reach truck experience
- Previous shipping and warehouse experience in manufacturing environment
Please submit all resumes with experience and qualifications to email@example.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.