Job Title: Machine Technician/Cell Lead
Reports To: Copper Manager
Location: Peculiar, MO
This position is responsible for efficiently producing finished product and maintaining the highest possible quality standards at all times and minimize waste. Machine Tech will also be responsible for setup, operate, monitor, and perform repairs, preventative maintenance and process improvements on production machine.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to understand how and why machine works, how to set up and make necessary adjustments or improvements to produce quality product consistently and efficiently.
- Responsible for complete set up and operation.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance and calibration.
- Inspect parts to ensure they meet specific tolerances.
- Responsible for coordinating and covering the relief of operators for breaks and lunches.
- Assist in the training of operators.
- Report employee performance to proper management staff.
- Efficient product flow through the area.
- Ensure all aspects of an operation or process meet all specified safety and quality regulations.
- Maintain general housekeeping duties within the department.
- Must comply with company and department rules and procedures.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Fosters positive working relationships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Skills including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skill in organization and prioritization.
- Must be able to work without bias.
- Must be able to engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pull of parts and containers.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to endure repetitious movement.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have manufacturing experience.
Please submit all resumes with experience and qualifications to email@example.com.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.