Job Title: Operator (2nd & 3rd Shift)
Department: Preformed Copper Department
Reports To: Team Leader
Location: Peculiar, MO Plant
Responsible for the set up and operation of machines and inspection, ensuring accuracy and meet productivity standards without compromising safety and quality.
Essential Job Functions
- Set-up and operation of End Former and Benders.
- Must be able to understand how and why machines work, how to set up and make necessary adjustments to produce quality product consistently.
- Inspect parts to ensure they meet specific tolerances.
- Responsible for reporting any irregularities to Team Leader promptly.
- Accurately complete forms for above operations.
- Report absences, vacation, etc. to Team Leader.
- Able to meet or improve minimum production requirements without compromising safety and quality.
- Ensure that area is kept clean and maintained at all times.
- Maintain general housekeeping duties within the department.
- Must comply with company and department rules and procedures.
Non-Essential Job Functions
- Other duties as assigned.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to read and follow prints (fab sheets).
- Ability to read and use calipers and tape measure accurately.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pull of parts and containers.
- Must be able to endure repetitive motions.
- Good eye and hand coordination.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Team oriented and positive attitude.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous manufacturing experience
Please submit all resumes with experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls or recruiters please.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.